ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PAUL TILL
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,217
Like?
Interesting...
Feb 16, 2013

http://lindsaydobsonphotography.com/blog/olympus-omd-em-5-vs-fujifilm-xe-1/

UPDATE 16/01/2013:  With regret I have decided to sell my XE1. Unfortunately I have not been able to incorporate this camera into my professional kit bag as I had hoped, simply because it is not well suited to the work that I do. Location portraiture is not always static and often my subjects will be walking towards the camera or placed indoors. On a more positive note I have recently had the new X20 and X100s in my hands and I can confirm that the autofocus is definitely improved, however I will not be an early adopter again. I may well reinvest in Fuji X systems at a later date when I am convinced that the performance and mainstream RAW support is more in line with my needs. Following a detailed discussion with one of the Fuji heads I can also report that over the coming months we can expect Adobe to introduce improvements to its X Trans RAW algorithms. In the meantime I will continue to enjoy my X100 and my X10 as I have done for some time now.

-- hide signature --

The 10% Rule:
You Must Be 10% Smarter Than The Equipment You're Operating

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X20 Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow