Started Feb 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
lanefAU
Senior MemberPosts: 3,898
Like?
Re: Paralympics star shot his girlfriend
In reply to mamallama, Feb 16, 2013

mamallama wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

But remember: guns don't kill, people do!

It might have been an accident.

I just saw images of Oscar Pistorius in court weeping and thought what a shame that a moment of anger might have changed his heretofore beautiful life forever.

So I advise, if you have a tendency to be a hot-head and have guns around do at least one of two things: get help to solve your hot head or get rid of your guns.

What I hear, he was paranoid and infatuated with guns, and he slept with a pistol, so this was a timed bomb ready to go off any time.

“A pistol and an automatic rifle openly displayed in his home, according to a British journalist who visited him. When a U.S. writer visited, he took his 9 mm pistol and two boxes of ammunition to a firing range for target”.

Paranoia + infatuation with guns = Killing those who love you. Period. The police  don't believe it was an accident. The paradox is, those who live in a house with guns are blinded to believe that they are protecting themselves from the outside while the danger most of the time come from inside.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow