Started Feb 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
lanefAU
Senior MemberPosts: 4,173Gear list
Like?
Re: Paralympics star shot his girlfriend
In reply to mamallama, Feb 16, 2013

mamallama wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

But remember: guns don't kill, people do!

It might have been an accident.

I just saw images of Oscar Pistorius in court weeping and thought what a shame that a moment of anger might have changed his heretofore beautiful life forever.

So I advise, if you have a tendency to be a hot-head and have guns around do at least one of two things: get help to solve your hot head or get rid of your guns.

What I hear, he was paranoid and infatuated with guns, and he slept with a pistol, so this was a timed bomb ready to go off any time.

“A pistol and an automatic rifle openly displayed in his home, according to a British journalist who visited him. When a U.S. writer visited, he took his 9 mm pistol and two boxes of ammunition to a firing range for target”.

Paranoia + infatuation with guns = Killing those who love you. Period. The police  don't believe it was an accident. The paradox is, those who live in a house with guns are blinded to believe that they are protecting themselves from the outside while the danger most of the time come from inside.

lanefAU's gear list:lanefAU's gear list
G1 X II Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow