X100 or wait for X100s?

Started Feb 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
JoeRadza
Regular MemberPosts: 199
Like?
Re: X100 or wait for X100s?
In reply to Sulis2, Feb 15, 2013

Sulis2 wrote:

This is exactly what I am doing. I have a refurb X100 (1 year warranty, so no problems re SAB) which I have been using happily, but am aware of the limitations. I will get the X100s and see if the improvements are worth the £500 difference in price - if not, I will send it back...

Exactly why there should be substantial restocking fees. You must be a blast at a restaurant.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow