Started Feb 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
dad_of_four
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,392Gear list
Like?
Re: Here's what you're missing:
In reply to NuFonaut, Feb 15, 2013

NuFonaut wrote:

dad_of_four wrote:

You have just proven my point. It was not fun, they worked a little bit harder, and now they have a job.

No, i did not prove your point that since it already is not comfortable we could make it even less comfortable.

Sadly, neither you, nor I can prove or disprove this point. How about this. Every January I receive a W2 form showing the wages I earned, and the taxes I paid. How about we have a WE2 form for anyone that receives government assistance. It would list all of the public assistance they received

Why don't you take a moment to list all of the programs available in the space below, then maybe I will believe that they don't have a level of comfort.  I do recall reading a recent article that showed that an unmarried women with 2 children and a minimum-wage job had more disposable income than a married family of 4 making the average $47,000

dad_of_four's gear list:dad_of_four's gear list
Nikon D70 Nikon D2Xs Nikon D700 Nikon D5000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow