What should be done with cheats ? Part 4 .......

Started Jan 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
Harveydad
Senior MemberPosts: 1,647
Like?
Re: What should be done with cheats ? Part 4 .......
In reply to tasad, Feb 15, 2013

I just finished reading every entry in this thread.  I was trying to discern for myself the identity of entrants who cheat and hosts who are inefficient.  Although I garnered a few identities, I do not consider myself successful.  I did, however, detect a recurring theme presented from many angles and in many different ways.  And that theme, surprisingly, is that NO ONE IS IN CHARGE of the Challenges.   As a very old Geezer, one who spent more than 20 years in the military, I find that very  hard to believe.  In every situation I have encountered in life, there has always been  somebody in charge.  Somebody!  (Just ask my wife).  That person may not have always wanted to admit the fact,  or have it disclosed in any way,  but it was always true.   I do not know how DPR is structured, or how it operates, but if is operationally and financially feasible, somebody is going to have to take charge of the Challenges.  An Iron Fist, so to speak, who will make rules, monitor rules, and enforce rules.  On a weekly basis, at the very least.  If not, I think the Challenges will just drift from one extreme to another, and finally sink.  And none of us want that.

-- hide signature --

POGO was right !

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow