What has happened to Nikon?

Started Feb 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
nathantw
Contributing MemberPosts: 854
Like?
Re: What has happened to Nikon?
In reply to Shotcents, Feb 15, 2013

Shotcents wrote:

You're absolutely right, somewhere between your BS and the Fanboys BS lies the truth...just as you said.

Why give a reply like this? Look at the other replies made by adults. It's a gear forum, not a Nikon cheerleading squad.

I'm not FLAMING Nikon. I'm simply stating my experience.

Before the D800 came out I started a thread saying that I would never rush out and buy a camera right when it was released and that I was going to wait for all the bugs to get worked out of the camera. I got thrown to the wolves because every single person was saying I was wrong about there being bugs or problems with buying a camera the day it was released because theirs were always perfect.

So here we are almost a year later and I'm still seeing the complaints rolling in for both the D800 and D600. I've been dying to buy the D800 because that's the camera I've been waiting for but after seeing all the complaints I decided to wait for its successor and for Nikon to get their s**t together. It's too bad because Nikon did have a great reputation and deservedly so during their film years.

-- hide signature --

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathantw/
Always have a camera with you and make sure you use it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow