rancor/discord seems less in this forum ?

Started Feb 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,466Gear list
Like?
Re: not among us, but we have a lot of TROLL trashing m43 from other forum
In reply to 007peter, Feb 15, 2013

007peter wrote:

There isn't many discord like Olympus vs Panasonic. But we have no Shortage of dSLR trolls trashing m43 left and right here.

We, m43 users don't got to canon or nikon forum to trash their DSLR, but many DSLR shooter deem appropriate to come here and trash the placed.

As Aleo (mod) has pointed out, this is the only dpr forum with four moderators to keep peace.

Yes not among us (almost), and I am glad about that, but trolls like to make "attacks" sometimes, I think this will happen more as the Micro 4/3 has more and more addicted's, also it is one of the forums with more movement. That is why we have 4 Mod's. I guess there are another one with the same number of moderators, have to check that.

It is a good forum overall, people here are helpful and give good advice's, at least the usual users and older ones.

One thing we must do is not feed trolling and provocations. Just hit the complain wisely and we moderators will see better what is happening, we can not be here all the time and that helps.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit.
If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters, keep calm.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.
Aleo Photo Site

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow