OM-D "basic" screen view possible?

Started Feb 12, 2013 | Questions thread
BHPhotog
Contributing MemberPosts: 775Gear list
Like?
Re: OP addendum and conclusion
In reply to BHPhotog, Feb 15, 2013

Well after several days I have an answer to my own question:  it is impossible to configure the LV-Info screen beyond the pre-sets and set the screen up as I want it.

The most adaptive, configurable camera in history can't be set up to keep the simple shooting information of the most basic DSLR on the screen without slamming a dozen or so other readings onto the screen.

True, you can Info toggle to "Image Only" screen, but the shooting info can only be seen with a steady shutter half-press. That  makes using the front/rear dials very awkward and the Fn2 button impossible. And the Image Only screen disables the single best tool on the camera, the Super Control Panel.
 the minimal shooting info stays on screen. andI'd like to not have to "settle" at this price level,  but it looks there is no way to configure the OM-D so that the Image Only screen 
Brian 
I'd like to be proven wrong on this,
 BHPhotog's gear list:BHPhotog's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Epson Stylus Photo R1900
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow