Like?
Re: Moody Blues
In reply to knox, Feb 15, 2013

knox wrote:

nevada5 wrote:

knox wrote:

drh681 wrote:

That's Musicianship.

yawn . . . .maybe for old straight white men trying to be hip (I guess) who take a bottle of wine and some cheese to an outside venue to see them (double yawn) so they can talk about it the next day TRYING to sound hip to busty 24 year old busty women who don't even know who they are. . . . . .

At one time they were 'semi' cool but that was a LONG time ago! . . . 'ok' musicianship . . .

Very odd response. Would it be OK if I tell you what you should like?

sheesh . . . some o' you guys have the sense of humor of a turd.

btw . . I didn't 'tell him what to like' . . . . I gave my opinion about the MB, albeit in an over the top, humorous way, clearly NOT to be taken too serious / made fairly obvious by a stupid 'emoticon'.

BUT from the link below you can see photos of a MB concert at Red Rocks (outside venue) . . . . what do you see in the photos? Old / white (mostly male) audience members. MB is known for that these days.

Lighten up! Have some fun! Pull the cactus outa yer bum and learn how to laugh at yourself!

http://denver.metromix.com/music/standard_photo_gallery/the-moody-blues-bring/2605588/photo/all

-- hide signature --

Knox

heck that's the husbands of today's Bruce crowd. Or the audience for any 'Stones tour!

Yes, I am a "MAWG". I rule the World. Get over it.

-- hide signature --

Photons by the bag.
Gravitons no longer shipped outside US or Canada
-----.....------
You got a camera, now go out and get a life; or at least a picture of one!

drh681's gear list:drh681's gear list
Nokia Lumia Icon
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow