Goodbye !

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
MikeyLikesNikon
Forum MemberPosts: 58
Like?
Re: Goodbye !
In reply to MikeyLikesNikon, Feb 15, 2013

I have been using this to help write a psychology paper.  I just got it back today = 94%!  Thanks everyone on the FX forum!

Thanks again for the one thing I did learn here on a personal level, how to clean a sensor & the good Copper products.   Cleaning is not so much for my D600, but my older bodies that were really a mess.

I am a photographer by hobby (D600) that is why I choose this forum as one of the four I followed.   It was funny to see how the other three forms studied (cars, computes and fashion) mirror my original  post 1-4 nearly 100%.

These forums are really sad places for most of the people here.  Bless the few of you that are trying to help and support, but wow, I never expected you to be such a minority.

For me time to get back to hiking so I can shoot more!    I spend enough time in front of a computer during the day.  Evenings of reading the whining from a minority of people, in the big scheme of things, has been very sad to watch.

Cheers!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow