Goodbye !

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
MikeyLikesNikon
Regular MemberPosts: 190Gear list
Like?
Re: Goodbye !
In reply to MikeyLikesNikon, Feb 15, 2013

I have been using this to help write a psychology paper.  I just got it back today = 94%!  Thanks everyone on the FX forum!

Thanks again for the one thing I did learn here on a personal level, how to clean a sensor & the good Copper products.   Cleaning is not so much for my D600, but my older bodies that were really a mess.

I am a photographer by hobby (D600) that is why I choose this forum as one of the four I followed.   It was funny to see how the other three forms studied (cars, computes and fashion) mirror my original  post 1-4 nearly 100%.

These forums are really sad places for most of the people here.  Bless the few of you that are trying to help and support, but wow, I never expected you to be such a minority.

For me time to get back to hiking so I can shoot more!    I spend enough time in front of a computer during the day.  Evenings of reading the whining from a minority of people, in the big scheme of things, has been very sad to watch.

Cheers!

MikeyLikesNikon's gear list:MikeyLikesNikon's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon 1 V3
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow