Started Feb 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
Brev00
Senior MemberPosts: 5,670Gear list
Like?
Re: Not much into cemeteries YET..
In reply to capturef22, Feb 15, 2013

capturef22 wrote:

Brev00 wrote:

Are you talkin' to me? Or just talkin' about me? Either way is just fine. While I would like to support you with a positive/negative word of some vast import, I am, for once, speechless. As quiet as a tomb.

-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/photos/brev00

Hey, Brev; thanks for checking in! I am, in this case, talking about you. You are the coiner of the local landscapes phrase and I have had to live by it for some time now (in between a couple trips). Especially the last couple months, I've had limited time and place for photography. So this trip a week or so ago to a local cemetery 10 minutes from my house was all I could in the last couple weeks!

Gotta love the local landscapes!

Did I actually coin that phrase?  If that is the case, I want my residuals.  I have been going even more local lately, like my own front yard.  There is a cemetery less than a mile from my house but I am just not tempted to photograph it.  Someone might object.

-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/photos/brev00

Brev00's gear list:Brev00's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 DX II Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow