Olympus trys to Calm our fears once more

Started Feb 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Darrell500
Senior MemberPosts: 2,021Gear list
Like?
Re: the camera business a bit like formula one racing.
In reply to Mr.NoFlash, Feb 15, 2013

Whats with 4/3 is another question. I will not buy more 4/3 lenses, I accept that the mount length was cut in half due to the turbolences, thats the future. I may buy the last 4/3 camera

I enjoyed reading your post right up until the end, really you may buy the LAST 4/3 CAMERA? For petes's sakes they haven't even released it yet and your buying the last 43 camera SHOW ME WHERE YOU GOT YOUR INFORMATION THAT IT IS THE LAST 4/3 CAMERA!!!

I said this in another post that this is the same as it was leading to the E-3 then E-5 and now the E-? isn't released yet and your starting in already I give up some of your just won't be happy until you here that 4/3 is dead even so called users of the system.

I know some of you analyze this to death and I'm sure your right just as you have been in the past, OOPPPPSSS I almost forgot you haven't been right yet!!

EXCUSE MY TIRADE JUST GOT HOME FROM HOSPITAL AND ANOTHER SURGERY 3RD ONE AND I TOOK A BUCH OF PAIN MEDS SO  MY TOLERANCE FOR STUPIDITY IS LOW

-- hide signature --

cheers
Mr.NoFlash

-- hide signature --

"Don't Be Afraid To See What You See"
Darrell

Darrell500's gear list:Darrell500's gear list
Olympus E-500 Olympus E-520 Olympus E-5 Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro +25 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow