Back from the Maldives with my OM-D ( some photos )

Started Feb 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Weegee
Contributing MemberPosts: 995
Like?
Reply to a few of you. And thanks for looking.
In reply to daymon, Feb 14, 2013

Oooops! Yes, one of the shots is with my Canon S95. I also brought along a Canon D10 for underwater pictures. I only wish it had RAW. I should have bought the underwater case for the Canon S95 instead.

If you want to see a few more shots of the Maldives, click on my website, go to portfolios and click on Maldives ( far bottom right ). Perfect temperature, 90 degrees during the day and 82 at night. No rain in 14 days. Very friendly people. The trip was something else. 32 hrs. to get there! Took Emirates airline on that fabulous Airbus A380. Lots of leg room and the seats are wider. Very quiet and great food. Free drinks even in coach.The problem being that we couldn't land in Dubai because of FOG! Circled the airport for 3 hours until the pilot told the tower we were low on fuel. We landed and sat on the tarmac for 4 hours! Drank lots of Scotch. Literally the farthest point from  the USA. Got to do it once in a life time.

I also took along the wonderful 7-14mm Panasonic wide zoom, that way I was covered from 14mm to 300mm ( conversion to full frame ) in a very light package. This is the blueprint for the travel camera of the future. Nikon and Canon better take heed!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow