X20 and high iso?

Started Feb 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
TThorne
Senior MemberPosts: 2,479Gear list
Like?
Re: X20 and high iso?
In reply to AngryCorgi, Feb 14, 2013

AngryCorgi wrote:

You will probably be waiting a while. For whatever reason, Fuji seems uninterested in either making the X20 available pre-release for testing or are holding an NDA over reviewers until release. Makes you wonder why, when all they've done is praise the X20 in their marketing, claiming it will outperform a G1X and RX100. I have serious doubts that the high-ISO will be better than (or even as good as) the X10.

-- hide signature --

-AC-

You think they took a step back in high ISO from the X10? Thats interesting. I think that defies logical evolutionary standards in camera development, but I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

Oh, unless a person's name is Billy, then they can just assume it is the best camera ever made and will rival all FF competitors.

-- hide signature --

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

TThorne's gear list:TThorne's gear list
Leica M Typ 240 Sony Alpha 7R Sony Alpha 7S Leica Summilux-M 21mm f/1.4 Asph Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow