Re: Doubt it
In reply to texinwien, Feb 14, 2013

texinwien wrote:

growers wrote:

texinwien wrote:

growers wrote:

texinwien wrote:

retro76 wrote:

My knowledge level is more than sufficient, so the problem isn't me, but of course my view on IQ is purely subjective. My experience may be abnormal, but then again on it might depend on what system you are coming from.

So you claim. It's interesting that someone whose knowledge is sufficient is also unable to master the OMD to the point that his/her experience is in direct contradiction with most reviews, tests and user reports.

So yeah, color me skeptical. Sounds like user error / inability to me.

tex

Your defense of the OMD is a tad OTT! Maybe the OP just prefers a different camera to you?

The OP isn't arguing matters of taste. If he were, I wouldn't have any quarrel with what he says.

Rather, he's arguing matters of fact - which camera has more DR, for instance.

This should be obvious.

tex

Your last sentence is unnecessary and makes you come across as slightly aggressive.

I take "of course my view on IQ is purely subjective" from the post above to imply taste rather than fact?

Huh. And to think I toned it down a little, too.

From the original post (quoting the OP): "the 60D has better dynamic range"

This is a straight up statement of fact, is it not? One that doesn't seem to jibe with, really, anything I've read or heard, anywhere, neither with user reports nor with professional reviews, nor with professional test results. Dunno, that makes me skeptical right off the bat.

tex

Yeah, maybe your right. I guess I naturally give people the benefit of the doubt and thought the OP was expressing a valid opinion.

growers's gear list:growers's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm F4-5.8 OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow