If People want a Pentax FF so bad.. Go buy a 645d ??

Started Feb 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
Antal I Kozma
Contributing MemberPosts: 877Gear list
Like?
Re: If People want a Pentax FF so bad.. Go buy a 645d ??
In reply to WoRaStY, Feb 14, 2013

WoRaStY wrote:

645d is too expensive and too big. Can you imagine hiking or climbing with such thing?

Actually, I would like Pentax FF to be even smaller and lighter than K-5. For me, something like MZ-30 would be just perfect.

-- hide signature --

Regards, Tomasz

Hi to all,

Just do not go too mini with that new FF Pentax. Not everyone has small hands and still excellent eyes. I hate the small buttons and small text on my cell phone, my eyes are not getting any better and my hands are not lady like.

When I bought my Fuji S5 some years ago the firs thing I did I put a battery grip on it, so that it would be large enough to hold onto. The same happened with my D300 and now with my D800. They are getting too small to hold onto. While my D3 and now my D4 just feel perfect in my hands.

So, while I see that many are after the smaller the better concept I would say to Pentax think twice before further size reductions. Your K-5 is about as small as I would go with a FF camera of professional specifications.

Best, AIK

Antal I Kozma's gear list:Antal I Kozma's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED-IF VR Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow