Anyone know where to buy 3rd party batteries for the GH3?

Started Feb 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
jwinberg1
Contributing MemberPosts: 615Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone know where to buy 3rd party batteries for the GH3?
In reply to mpgxsvcd, Feb 14, 2013

mpgxsvcd wrote:

SteveNunez wrote:

Just found this----->

http://www.bestbatt.com/Panasonic-DMW-BLF19-Battery-p/bbblf19.htm?Click=247697&gclid=CKjPrp_2tbUCFZSf4AodrTAA2A

-- hide signature --

Steve Nunez~New York City
www.stevenunez.com
Sony NEX7, Pentax Q, Sony A99, Panasonic GH-3

This is a scam site. I tried to order this battery and they did a bait and switch, charged my credit card, and then never shipped the battery. I called and they quickly cancelled it. However, it is most definitely a scam site. They don't have the battery. They will tell you they are getting them in but they really are just taking your money and then seeing if they can find it anywhere.

Scam....SCAM....SCAM.

Hi:

In my experience in dealing with this site over many years, they have been extremely reliable, forthright, and honest.  At one point, I received a defective charger, they immediately shipped out a replacement and told me to throw out the bad unit.  Their batteries have functioned very well in my GH2, Canon 7D and Canon XSi cameras.

The GH3 is new, it takes time to develop chargers and batteries that will communicate with the camera.  I will gladly wait the few months they indicated to me for GH3 fully compatible battery/charger availability.

Jack Winberg

jwinberg1's gear list:jwinberg1's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 650D Olympus E-M1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow