If you want Obama to take care of you

Started Feb 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
CraigWestly
Contributing MemberPosts: 524
Like?
Re: If you think a little and apply some common sense...
In reply to vadimraskin, Feb 14, 2013

vadimraskin wrote:

CraigWestly wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/fort-hood-hero-says-obama-betrayed-her-other-152920702--abc-news-topstories.html

Only ONE of the soldiers got decent care. Guess who THAT soldier is?

The lesson: Shoot some people, and be muslim. Obama will take good care of you.

Still waiting for someone in Benghazi to suffer for the 4 deaths. Guess I'll just keep waiting.

We deserve the slime we vote for.

"The Department of Defense is also committed to the integrity of the ongoing court martial proceedings of Major Nidal Hasan and for that reason will not at this time further characterize the incident."

Nidal SHOULD be hanging from a meat hook.

This really means that they can't treat this incident as a military injury until the trial has ended or a Judge could site "undue" influence and declare a mistrial and actually set release the defendant! (Chato, talk about "offense on the Constitution, ah?)

After 3 years they have "treated" this as a sham.

I know it sounds bad but judicial system is very complex and sometimes doesn't make sense to the outsiders.

Nothing "complex" about punishing a guy whom many people SAW perpetrate the deed.

Besides, she was a CIVILIAN police and she was shot on-duty. How is it different from any other cop being shot anywhere else? Cops are treated by civilian doctors, don't they?

I believe Obama made statements after the shooting and they were not followed up. He's just plain a LIAR.

I wouldn't take everything she says at 100% because she is now in litigation with the Army and lawyers tend to coach plaintiffs to be dramatic for better effect.

Right. Blame the victim. It's the liberal way.

How is it related to Benghazi?

Lies. Lies. Lies. Getting this? Obama said he would hunt them down. I see no hunting going on. I doubt there's anything going on in the background either.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow