Like?
Re: OH DEAR GOD!
In reply to DeFinitive, Feb 14, 2013

DeFinitive wrote:

RealPancho wrote:

DeFinitive wrote:

RealPancho wrote:

I'M A ZOOM SHOOTER!!!

I just entered in al of my current gear, and even though I knew that all of my lenses are zooms, seeing them all gathered together like that brought the point home in blatant, glaring fashion! To compound the situation, I realize that the two lenses on my wish list (the O 12-60 and the P 35-100) are both zooms as well.

There was a time when I wouldn't be caught dead with a zoom, and now, I HAVE SIX!

Should I be concerned? Do I need an intervention? A support group? 12-step program? Or....am I crazy like a fox?

I need to think this over.

-- hide signature --

Frank

If you need a cure I have one, buy the 45 1.8 and you will be zoom free, for a while anyway

But what if the absolute PERFECT composition comes at a focal length of 31mm? I'm getting too old to "zoom with my legs."

-- hide signature --

Frank

No matter the age we still need our exercise, that will hopefully keep us shooting longer

On the subject of zooms, I'm looking forward to seeing the two new offerings from Oly later in the year. I might be interested if one is a 12-60 f2.8.

Oh, man - you and me both. If it was as good as the 4/3 12-60, I'd jump on that in nothin' flat.

And I'm not really that old....yet

-- hide signature --

Frank

RealPancho's gear list:RealPancho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 Olympus E-620 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow