Started Feb 13, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MikeyDigs
New MemberPosts: 19
Like?
I need some guidence , New Laptop Toshiba ,Windows 8 ,memory cards
Feb 13, 2013

Help,help help,  ok here goes   I am traveling with Nikon d7000 taking a lot of photos.  I filled up my memory cards .  I am traveling in an extended way so my normal routine of downloading my new photos on to my computer at home or at my office .   I have been working on a project and have been away for a month.  So I purchased a lab top at Costco a Toshiba 8gigs of ram tb hard drive and core i7 with the windows 8 .  So there is a huge learning curve with windows 8 (for me )  I was considering a mac book pro at $2195.00  its still a possibility    Costco has a ninety day return policy the laptop was $695.00

What program should I use to down load into?

Should I only shoot jpeg  I usually shoot raw and jpeg ( there are two cards on the d7000)

I have been watching you tube tutorials on windows 8  they help !

one of my memory cards seemed to fail  it says to format  and then it doesn't respond  I didn't know they can fail ?

MikeyDigs

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D7000 Samsung i7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow