Started Feb 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rossuziers
Forum ProPosts: 12,776Gear list
Like?
Only 3 Days In &
Feb 13, 2013

My Nexus10 that right-outta-the-box updated to JB v4.2.1 just now again updated to JB v4.2.2. Wonder what that has in store for me or whether I'll even notice anything, since the description of the update was minimal @ best.

Conversely, my 1 month old Nexus (L700) SmartPhone that just last week updated to JB v4.2.1 has yet to receive v4.2.2. Makes me wonder how closely these Nexuses get their supposed 1st before all others OS updates. I'd have guessed they'd both update @ the same time, especially since they're both sharing the same WiFi simultaneously as I type this.... Aside from the camera interface function that changed significantly last week I can't say as I noticed much of any other changes on my phone..

Is there a webpage anywhere that explains in any detail what these OS updates add &/or fix?

PS: Can't product tag this post with neither of my Nexuses because they're not in the list & bring up "No Match" in the Search...

And while I'm at it, when are these "Connect" forums going to get away from the too bright Very Light Grey & White page background... I can't stand it....

-- hide signature --

> > */The Amateur Formerly Known as/* '*UZ'pShoot'ERS*' /'Happy Shootin'! Comments, Critique, Ridicule, Limericks, Jokes, Hi-jackings, EnthUZIastically, Encouraged... I Insist! */rrawzz'at'gmail'dot'com/* * http://www.pbase.com/rrawzz *
>>>> */Tz5aLx3Fz50Fz30C8080wzE100rsC2100uz/

Rossuziers's gear list:Rossuziers's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50
Samsung L700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow