Sent NEX 5N in for repair of screen coating & they also replaced shutter unit!

Started Feb 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
SandyKHo
Senior MemberPosts: 2,504Gear list
Like?
Re: Sent NEX 5N in for repair of screen coating & they also replaced shutter unit!
In reply to El Matadurr, Feb 13, 2013

El Matadurr wrote:

I may be getting a new shutter unit on my NEX-7 as well. The sensor cleaning function has gone out and the dust/grime is getting bad at f/8 and up. Just not looking forward to the turn-around period being without a camera!

http://matthewdurrphotography.com

I feel your pain...it's so hard to send your camera away!  I shipped mine out on Feb. 1 from Michigan and it didn't get to Texas until Feb. 7.  The good news is once they got it they got right to it...they did the repair on Feb. 8 and shipped it back out the same day via FEDEx.  I also got two phone calls from the technician. He called the day he got the camera and he called again the next day to let me know it was fixed and shipped. No complaints here!

-- hide signature --

God gave us an incredible world. See it, hear it, Touch it, taste it, smell it, PHOTOGRAPH IT!

SandyKHo's gear list:SandyKHo's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD780 IS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V Canon EOS 60D Sony Alpha NEX-5N Tamron AF 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC LD Aspherical (IF) MACRO +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow