Started Feb 12, 2013 | Questions thread
BHPhotog
Contributing MemberPosts: 776Gear list
Like?
Re: OM-D "basic" screen view possible?
In reply to bowportes, Feb 13, 2013

bowportes wrote:

idiotekniQues wrote:

same thing applies to menu D - you have the option to change what the OM-D cycles through when pressing the INFO button for the Playback Screen (symbolized by the play symbol), and on the LIve View Screen (LVF). this is where you turn on or off the view options for what the OM-D cycles through when pressing the INFO button when using the rear screen for playback or live view.

-- hide signature --

www.pixelsquish.com

For all of the EM5 and ELP5's customization, you'd think there would be some way to see basic camera info (F-stop, shutter speed, ISO) in playback mode without shrinking the image display the info beside it on the right. Panny cameras give you that option for playback, but also the option to superimposed F-stop, SS, etc. on top of the image being viewed in playback mode, similar to what you see when you take the photo.

I'm a little confused by the terminology. I thought everything I saw on the LCD and/or the VF was "Live View?"  The manual muddies the water by sometimes using "Live View" in caps so it seems a separate defined function, and sometimes as "live view" as though it simply describes the process.

BHPhotog's gear list:BHPhotog's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Epson Stylus Photo R1900
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow