is the nx1000 getting a successor this year?

Started Feb 11, 2013 | Questions thread
andrewrw
New MemberPosts: 18Gear list
Like?
Re: is the nx1000 getting a successor this year?
In reply to AdamT, Feb 13, 2013

The price differntial on the NX1000 with the kit lens is quite a bit if you want the "free" tablet. For a minute I thought I was getting a bargain until I got to the checkout and noticed that the price of the tablet hadn't been removed!! However if you buy the twin lens kit then there is no difference between getting the camera with the tablet or without (at least here in the UK)

Which is what I have just done. Bought the NX1000 twin lens kit. Spent ages trying to decide between this and the Sony RX100 but in the end decided that the Samsung was better value as, for what was essentially the same price, it came with another lens (16mm) and a Galaxy tablet. While I have an ipad I think the tablet will be great to carry around with me when out shooting as I can put the manual and other photo guides on there that I can refer to while I am learning. Or I can sell it and get the camera for about £330

Now I just need to save up for the 30mm

andrewrw's gear list:andrewrw's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Samsung NX1000 Samsung NX 20-50mm F3.5-5.6 ED Samsung NX 50-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Samsung NX 16mm F2.4 Pancake
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow