As a huge Panasonic fan, I am quite disheartened by this interview:

Started Feb 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
chillgreg
Contributing MemberPosts: 961Gear list
Like?
Re: As a huge Panasonic fan, I am quite disheartened by this interview:
In reply to Mikedigi, Feb 13, 2013

chillgreg wrote:

You make some very astute points. For example, several DPR members, I will mention Ronomy in particular have spent many hours, collectively in the hundreds without exaggeration, attempting to "tune" the FZ200's myriad settings to achieve satisfactory results. . . . . . .

Yup!

To ALL of that.

Mike

Thanks Mike. I know this is preaching to the converted but if this thread and others like it keep getting bumped back up the forum list

maybe one day, someone, somewhere, from the bowels of Panasonic management, will be doing a google search and spot this.

And just maybe, that person might have the sort of inner fortitude and zeal to say

"Holy shlt, you mean we haven't addressed this already? And we don't have a presence on this massive forum? This has to be affecting our sales! Plus these people have some great ideas! Holy shlt!!!"

And have the authority, position, influence or contacts to actually tangibly really really REALLY get something done.

Greg

chillgreg's gear list:chillgreg's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Sony RX100 II
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow