Anyone Miss Their 5D (I, II, or III) after getting an OMD?

Started Feb 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Lucas McDonald
Regular MemberPosts: 183Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone Miss Their 5D (I, II, or III) after getting an OMD?
In reply to Timbukto, Feb 13, 2013

I don't have a 5D but I did have a crop camera (50D) and was debating on upgrading to a full frame so I borrowed  a mates 5D for a couple of days shooting with a 24-70L and the 85L.

For what I want to do ie street scenes / people and family shots I find the OMD the better camera , now before people start saying I don't know what I am talking about I will say I am no expert and have only started this hobby 3 years ago , but I find the OMD a fantastic llittle camera that is the perfect size for me and because of its size I TAKE IT EVERYWHERE.

The weight and size difference between the two systems is a big deal and my back is very grateful for the lighter system , I do admit that a 5D plus an L lens does give some shots and extra appeal but when my Panny 25 arrives and then the 75 Oly I think I won't notice too much of a difference

Lucas McDonald's gear list:Lucas McDonald's gear list
Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye MFT Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TORNNew
No.New
+10New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow