Started Feb 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Nowisall
New MemberPosts: 11
Re: ENOUGH.
In reply to jalywol, Feb 13, 2013

jalywol wrote:

qianp2k wrote:

I tried E-M5 that is what I experienced. Nothing E-M5 can match to 5DIII speed and performance. You treat FNAC or LensRental tests now as your 'bibles' to judge AF and lens performances? I am not sure you even read those reports correctly. Fanboyism doesn't help in real world.

Olympus has a reputation to exaggerate its cameras' AF such as it used to claim E-3 was the world fastest DSLR but in reality nobody else agreed that. Where E-3/E-5 today at sidelines of sport venues?

Here's the deal. If you don't like the performance or the output of the E-M5, then more power to you. You have made it eminently clear that you don't think much of M43 or the E-M5, and honestly can't figure out why anyone would buy these products over your beloved Canon. Point made, and now you are walking right smack into troll and bashing territory with your comments about fanboyism and manufacturer exaggerations.

I think it's time you gave it a rest. Most of the people in this forum are here because they have made the choice to use this format either instead of or along side other gear, including Canon and Nikon DSLRs. If you think everyone here is a lost soul because of that, well, that's your problem; but don't expect to convert everyone here to your point of view by coming here and calling them names.

Consider this a friendly suggestion from the moderator to cut it out.

-J

Thank you.

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow