Started Jan 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Arky
Regular MemberPosts: 427Gear list
Like?
Re: Stripes
In reply to SigmaChrome, Feb 13, 2013

SigmaChrome wrote:

Arky wrote:

It seems to me that you camera may have stripes and you have your suspicions about it. You claim it doesn't, but you get up on your high horse and refuse to back up your claims by providing a simple raw file.

I have no suspicions.

I do.

Why not back up your claims that your camera is stripe free? Could it be that spreading the factual truth is not your primary motivation here?

It could be that it's exactly as I have said. I don't have the time or the inclination. And just because you dare me to won't change that. Find someone else to harass.

You have managed to post to these forums 2.91 times a day for the last 5 1/2 years but you you don't have time to back up your claims. Right.

You also have no inclination to back up your claims with easily supplied evidence. Hmm...

You talk a lot, but when asked to back up your claims with evidence you call it harassment.

Man up Vitee. If what what you say is true, I will be the first to apologize publicly for doubting your veracity.

Arky's gear list:Arky's gear list
Sigma SD1 Merrill Sigma DP1s Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS 50D Sigma SD14 +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow