ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dan Oneal
New MemberPosts: 8
Like?
Panasonic 100-300mm repair woes - Help!
Feb 13, 2013

Hello,

I have a Panasonic 100-300mm lens that started having autofocus issues towards the end of it's warranty. I sent it in while under warranty and they sent it back stating that there was nothing wrong with it. Unfortunately, I set it aside for a bit due to bad weather and not being able to really get out and use it. The warranty has now lapsed and I went to use it last week for the first time since it came back. It started having the exact same issues until it finally completely failed which I verified buy swinging by a local camera shop and testing on some other bodies. Neither auto or manual focus work at all now (before it was intermittent). I tried going around and around with the Panasonic repair center here in the US and they refuse to fix it under warranty even though there was a clear issue that was not fixed when sent in under warranty. They said that they would diagnose it for free and then go from there. My question is, is there a higher level manager within Panasonic that I can CC my repair request to in hopes that I can get this done under warranty?

Thanks for the help!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow