Things I need to say as a MOD. / Opinions are welcome.

Started Feb 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,478Gear list
Like?
Re: Tedolf.
In reply to tedolf, Feb 12, 2013

tedolf wrote:

Aleo Veuliah wrote:

tedolf wrote:

This is great.

A Moderator starts an off topic thread about Moderation and asks for comments.

Well, you post a comment in response and it gets deleted for commenting about Moderation.

How much more ironic can it get?

Here is a comment:

"undelete my photothreads that you deleted".

Comment complete.

TEdolph

It is not an Off topic thread like you see it, I have explained my view (and other moderators and admins view on OT threads. This thread is about the Micro Four Thirds community.

We are not allowed to comment on Moderation.

Why are you?

What I comment was like everybody understood to clarify and to discuss this for the good of the forum community.

If you are allowed to talk about the why's and wherefore's of Moderation so should we be able to.

And certiantly if we reply in this thread, our comments should not be deleted...

And they were not deleted, as you can see you have many post's here (and other users also have them), and none was deleted, with the exception of that one by the Admin, and I think that is to forget. We are not perfect but we can try to be better. This is applied to all.

And please don't make things so personal. I hope you have a good sleep today and tomorrow you will have a good day, I sincerely wish that.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.
Aleo Photo Site

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
AleoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow