No playback compare on K-01?

Started Feb 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
Stephenhampshire
Contributing MemberPosts: 845Gear list
Like?
Re: I beg to differ...
In reply to Reybabes, Feb 12, 2013

Reybabes wrote:

Not to be the contrarian here, but I've never used this feature and don't expect I would. I try never to delete in the field or to make too many observations on the LCD other than exposure (and histogram is more accurate given the ability to play with screen brightness) and overall sharpness. But comparing two images in the field? For what purpose? To delete one? I have found images that I would have deleted ended up being keepers when observed on a full screen. And images I thought I'd nailed which were trashed once into LR. Just too hard for me to judge much on the 3" screen.

Certainly, though, I wouldn't be one to tell anybody what is or is not useful. For those who use this, it does seem like a strange omission by Pentax when it has existed for years on prior bodies. Weird.

Rey

-- hide signature --

The best things in life aren't things...
Photo blog: www.2guysphoto.com
http://500px.com/reyspadoni

Incredibly useful for microfocus adjust

-- hide signature --

Everything changes

Stephenhampshire's gear list:Stephenhampshire's gear list
Samsung TL350 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-30 Pentax smc DA 16-45mm F4 ED AL Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow