Flat view
Phyramide
New MemberPosts: 10
Like?
D800 small manual book (handbook)
Feb 12, 2013

Hello everybody,

Could I please ask for Your help:
Originally D800 comes with 2 manual books: 1 big user guide and a small book called handbook user manual.

If bought my D800 from an official local dealer so got the manual only in the main language of my country. Was really disappointed that no manual in English was there.
After a lot of phoning and mailing to Nikon support I got an answer that there is an exchange program and I can send manual in any European language to them and the will send me one in the language I ask... but this is only valid for the big book. They do not deal with small books... Have none. Even more they do not have the PDF version as well... I was no luck to find a PDF version of this small manual on my own...
I promised it... and I would not like to break my promise. Maybe someone has seen the PDF version somewhere or someone who ones one could open the clips and scan it so I could print/cut/glue it together would much appreciate it!!!

Thank You in advance!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow