ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jgt jeff
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Leica M9 v's Fuji 100 and others - Print quality
Feb 12, 2013

Hello all.

I currently own an EOS 50D with very good lenses (Canon), but seem to have outgrown it. I don't use the myriad of functions, typically AV, TV and occasionally flick into manual focus for something different.

I used to take lots and lots of photos of sport (kids0 and throw out 95%. These days I am a little older and tend to take what I thin will be a good shot and I really just want the best quality images I can have. Prints from the D50 are pretty ordinary at anything above A4, regardless of ISO, and I have had a bit of camera shop practice with the Nex and Fuji 100 and i like the feel of both.

I suspect my days for SLR are limited and really want to know if the M9, now getting slightly less expensive, is streets ahead of the Nex or Fuji in the print quality stakes or is it marginal and only a discerning dealer can tell them apart?

I would really appreciate some advice here; so thanks in advance.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 50D Nikon D50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow