Started Feb 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
imac2001
Regular MemberPosts: 409
Like?
Re: Really like Sigma’s 35 1.4 Art Line Series Beautiful photos
In reply to Bajerunner, Feb 12, 2013

Bajerunner wrote:

Steve Bingham wrote:

Probably not. The Sigma 35mm f1.4 is an extroadinary lens. The best 35mm out there and the best lens Sigma has ever made, regardless of price or make. The Sigma 50, on the other hand, is a VERY average lens - at best.

-- hide signature --

New to this forum, not to forums!

-- hide signature --

Steve Bingham
www.dustylens.com
www.ghost-town-photography.com

Wow, quite a statement. What with Zeiss, Nikkor 35mm 1.4 AIS, etc etc. Not saying you are wrong, just saying wow that it so impresses to get that level of testament.

I dont have much experience photographically, but I do like its rendition very much, so much like the older Nikkor AIS's type of rendition. No?

-- hide signature --

.....Just from an amateur......''Sometimes it's to your advantage for people to think you're crazy.” I am only a hoobyist, I cannot and do not give expert advice, dont expect it, just take it as a suggestion to think about, but only if you wish to. We should try to not wait for life to happen, while it passes us by.

The statement is true because the poster has a degree in photography, and he also was the first photographer to have digital images published in Popular Photography. He also loves Nikon and exclamation points.

The Sigma 85 1.4 is also extraordinary. I know this is true because I like mine.

I love my gear and love having strong opinions!!!!!!!!!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow