*** Mini Challenge #376 ~ Best of 2012 + ***

Started Feb 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
Sactojim
Senior MemberPosts: 3,316
Like?
Re: Colleen's 3
In reply to ColleenT, Feb 12, 2013

ColleenT wrote:

I'm so surprised it took awhile for someone to post, Stephen..maybe they are having crazy days like me! I decided to go with recent pictures from my trip to Mexico at Christmas and a major life event!

I used this as an example last mini. I remember the movement of the ocean behind her swirling skirt and the surprise bird that carries the movement through the shot..thats what makes it a favorite of mine.

Dancers Statue - Puerta Vallarta, Mexico

My first time whale watching and it was so amazing! Two males were competing for a female and the winner was strutting his stuff

Humpback Whales

My tiny Penny..my first grand-baby..was born New Year's Eve! She was laying on my lap and I used the macro setting holding the camera with my right hand so it's not perfect but very special and definitely a favorite

Tiny Penny's Hand

Colleen

Really nice Colleen! I have been going to PV since the 70's (twice last year alone) and as soon as I saw your dancers on the Malecon, I knew where you were. I like all 3, especially the bottom pic of mother/child hand..that one is powerful. Did you get to Sayulita to the north? I like to use PV as my base and then head out to Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Miguel de Allende, or where ever. I could easily live there 6 months a year. Thanks for posting.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow