Smallest toploader bag for Sony A99 + 24-70

Started Feb 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
lakensea
Contributing MemberPosts: 556Gear list
Like?
Re: Smallest toploader bag for Sony A99 + 24-70
In reply to phdstp, Feb 12, 2013

phdstp wrote:

Thanks a lot for all the informations, for the accurate measurements and for the UK website.

I actually could not find a UK distributor, as I did not notice the distributor link on the website (it was small)...

I am ordering one from the website you mentioned, thanks again and have a nice day!

You are very welcome - I've been using the M-Rock system for a few years now and was very impressed when I had a dimension question a few years ago and sent them an email and the owner, Michael Rockwell (M-Rock) responded, and we've stayed in contact since.  I have a set of three different bags from his new models, plus couple of his old ones.  I have lens bags so I can easily add one to the holster bag, and I have one of the modular belts for when I go hiking with my two dogs.  M-Rock used to make insulated water bottle pouches that attach to one of the bags or the modular belt and I have a couple of them which I attach to the belt, along with a small lens bag for the dog's treats, etc and the holster bag so I have someplace safe to easily put the camera in when I have to tend to the dogs.

Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

-- hide signature --

Gary C.
www.edenrentals.com
wwww.lakeandsea.com

lakensea's gear list:lakensea's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony a77 II Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sigma 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC APO OS HSM +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow