Started Feb 12, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ebygum
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
I need ethical help !!
Feb 12, 2013

I ordered a lens hood for my Sony RX1 from the Sony store for close to $150.  They only charged me for ONE, but they shipped SIX - a $600 mistake.  I am an honest man, so I called Sony so that I  could ship the extra ones back.  Guess what?  They said that their records only showed one as being shipped, so "there was no way that they could accept the return of five, much less pay for the return shipping."  They said I could return one of them and get a full refund, but that was the limit of what they could offer.  You would have thought that I was asking a favor, rather than trying to do one.

The Sony store agent was very friendly and polite and actually suggested eBay !!  Should I accept that suggestion, or send them back at my expense (assuming I can find a return address), or what?  Advice would be appreciated.

ANSWER:
Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow