I'm laughing, read this on a Canon guy's site.

Started Feb 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
OntarioJohn
Senior MemberPosts: 1,959Gear list
Like?
Re: Maybe you shouldn't be laughing
In reply to cyainparadise, Feb 11, 2013

That's why I have a Mini Cooper!  But there is a downside.  My wife can see the big one in the middle.  BTW, I shift based on sound, no need to check for rpms once you know your car.

The same might be said for 'level'.  I however fall down a lot, lost the balance point in my spinal cord.  Hence the cane.  I do have one nifty pole/cane/hiking stick.  It can be elongated, and you twist the knob off and voila, the screw for your camera making a nice monopod.

I like the screen for settings, but at my age I need to stand back...boom on the ground.  Or get out some glasses.  Where are they?  Where's my wallet?  Keys?  NOOOOoooo.  Boom.

I have the bruises to prove this but you don't want the photos of my...never mind.

-- hide signature --

John D. Conley nemo me impune lacessit

Life's too short to be a fuse.  As one engineering student said after his apartment burned, "I tried the blue fuses but they don't last.  The green ones are better."  I don't think the 4 extension cords and heaters on that circuit to dry up his waterbed leak was a good idea in the end.

BTW, here a blue fuse is 15 amps for residential circuits. Green ones are 30 amps good for stoves, but if used in the wrong place as above, let the cords catch fire, or the wires in the wall.  So much for my Fire Prevention lecture.

OntarioJohn's gear list:OntarioJohn's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow