Should Micro 4/3 prime lens shooters form an alliance with hybrid shooters...

Started Feb 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
tedolf
Forum ProPosts: 16,337Gear list
Like?
Re: Sorry Acahaya...
In reply to acahaya, Feb 11, 2013

acahaya wrote:

tedolf wrote:

acahaya wrote:

tedolf wrote:

against zoom lens appreciators?

TEdolph

I'd really like to join the club but only if i don't have to divorce my zoom shooting husband. He doesn't shoot weddings though, so maybe there is hope?

Regarding the booze: There is plenty of beer in Munich

Sabine

-- hide signature --

you will have to turn your husband over to the dreaded Prime Lens Secret Police (PLSP).

Don't worry, he will be fine after he has been.........

"re-educated"!

Tedolph

i know exactly what is going to happen: He will start wearing wing tipped shoes and brown corduroy pants (good luck making him wear other trousers than Fjallraven G1000), change his after shave, start to listen to Klaus Doldinger and Jethro Tull .... and claim all my lovely primes (he already did this with my E-Pl1, 14-150 and 100-300 when i convinced him to try photography instead of video occationally)

and he will be a better man for it!

On the other hand ... hmmm .... send the PLSP .... if all else fails i can take over the (then completely abandoned) video. I always wanted to fix a g opro to his quadcopter and film a group of lions from above

Hmmmmm.....

the PLSP could use one of those quadracopters.

It would make their work much easier!

-- hide signature --

TEdolph

tedolf's gear list:tedolf's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow