I'm laughing, read this on a Canon guy's site.

Started Feb 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
OntarioJohn
Senior MemberPosts: 1,959Gear list
Like?
Re: I'm laughing, read this on a Canon guy's site.
In reply to Endos, Feb 11, 2013

You must be running the internet on your battery. I've never yet run out since leaving the a100 on the shelf, and even then I got 600 shots.

I have no issues with this.  If you leave eye start on and put it in a bag, or leave the screen open, sure you'll run out.

I think someone must scientifically test this gear and the battery, it keeps coming up as a huge negative when it's not.

The idea of having a level on there is interesting.  I have a half dozen at least, maybe my 3 foot long orange one which is plastic and light could have an adapter on it..I might make a lot of cash from those who want more stuff on, but don't want to waste the battery with the level.  Really weird. It's like those who claim the top view eats batteries.

I had a lcd watch at one time and it displayed the electronic clock on it.  The watch battery lasted 3 years.

Honestly...

-- hide signature --

John D. Conley nemo me impune lacessit

OntarioJohn's gear list:OntarioJohn's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow