Help on 2 issues with my Olympus D-EM5 ! !

Started Feb 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
Bob Tullis
Forum ProPosts: 25,313Gear list
Like?
Re: Help on 2 issues with my Olympus D-EM5 ! !
In reply to Weegee, Feb 11, 2013

Weegee wrote:

I mostly use the center square focus point, using the 1/2 press the shutter release to first focus. Can I lock this center focus square? Since I view with my left eye, I keep moving the focus point with my nose. I then have to pull the camera away from my face and press the toggle to bring it back to the center square.

Turn off the LCD screen by pressing the button on the side of the EVF when you're using the EVF (press and hold for the setting option, quick press to toggle the displays).  When the LCD is turned off you can view the SCP, level screen, or no display by toggling the Info Button.

And. I tried to take a few shots in succession like I do on my Nikon D700, but the camera bogged down and wouldn't let me take another shot for about 1 sec. Is it because the camera wants to show me the image on the LCD, or too slow a card?

Try turning of the image review (call the review up manually with button next to Fn1).

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com
"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Little Big Man

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Voigtlander Nokton 42.5mm F0.95 Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow