X100 or wait for X100s?

Started Feb 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
Sulis2
Senior MemberPosts: 1,036
Like?
Re: X100 or wait for X100s?
In reply to skimble, Feb 11, 2013

This is exactly what I am doing. I have a refurb X100 (1 year warranty, so no problems re SAB) which I have been using happily, but am aware of the limitations. I will get the X100s and see if the improvements are worth the £500 difference in price - if not, I will send it back...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow