The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’

Started Feb 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
mamallama
Forum ProPosts: 28,474Gear list
Like?
Re: Easy to fix..but common sense would get in the way.
In reply to Bill Randall, Feb 11, 2013

Bill Randall wrote:

mamallama wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

Henry Schobin wrote:

The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’

“There’s absolutely no intent on my part to commit voter fraud,” said Richardson.

…she simply voted twice for 0bama, no big deal - right?
I mean it's like a hanging chad, it's the intent of the voter that matters.

-- hide signature --

Rethink your last comment.

Step 1 - Everyone has to register... with a birth certificate.... to obtain a Biometric Voter ID card.

Step 2 - Federal government would bear the cost of the Biometric Voter ID cards.

Step 3 No Voter ID card = You're not a US citizen = no vote.

Step 4 If you lose your voter ID card - Proceed to Step 1 - And pay the cost to replace it.

Step 5 Present Card to Vote - System now enters your ID into the voting process, and as such, can now prevent you from using your card again in that same election

Card can be used in Municipal, State, and Federal elections.

SIMPLE.......AS..........THAT.

ANYONE imho.... who is against such a system..... is intellectually dishonest ...... and is ok with promoting voter fraud.

I'm for any fair change in voter laws. But do it in time to phase in properly before an election crunch as was tried in the last election, Like start changing now for a future presidential election. But no one is doing that now that Obama has already won.

But one thing has to change for national uniformity: Change the Constitution to take the power of conducting elections from the states and give it to the federal government. Otherwise you have what is going on now when one party gets control a a state; it will change the state voter laws to favor it.

The Federal Government is suppose to monitor elections. If the Federal Government takes on the task that the states now have, who will monitor the Federal government? It is my opinion that if there is wrong doing in regards to elections, it is both the states and feds responsibility.

Yes, but it remains that the states control it's own election rules, like voting hours, registration requirements, etc.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow