Regretting buying this 14mm now that I got it

Started Feb 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
lxcellent
Contributing MemberPosts: 748Gear list
Like?
Radio silence, waniba?
In reply to TThorne, Feb 11, 2013

If you are going to be snarky, waniba, the least you can do is respond to the legitimate response by TThorne.  Otherwise, keep your posts inside your keyboard.  This drives me nuts when people hide behind their screen names. We would NEVER speak to each other like this in person.

- Deron

TThorne wrote:

wandiba wrote:

TThorne wrote:

So sorry to hear you are having issues with it. I've been happy with mine and even used it on a job the other day. I was pleased, as was the client. I really hope it is a defective lens and that you are able to replace it. Best of luck.

Any chance you could post your work taken with 14 mm I am really really looking forward to see your hypothetical work!!

I'm happy to take some shots Billy, but because I photograph things for clients that they consider personal (not nudity or anything adult in nature) I will not be able to post those work photos here. it is not a matter of ownership either, just a matter of respect and discretion.

Since you see fit to take that tone though, why don't you grow a pair, and say what you really want to say rather than prance around it. By the way Billy, you have not taken issue with me in the past using this screen name. Another giveaway. I don't even know why I bother pointing these out to you.

By the way, this screen you use was generated January 9, while your others, OZ Rat, DrBulb, and rgb vandal were generated on January 2, 4, and 6. All posting here in Fuji X, all using the same speetch patterns, targeting the same forum members, and posting with the same intentions.

Really man?

-- hide signature --

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

lxcellent's gear list:lxcellent's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS D30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Fujifilm X-E1 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow