Re: OK Edward answer me this.....
In reply to Wheatfield, Feb 11, 2013

Wheatfield wrote:

lanefAU wrote:

Wheatfield wrote:

lanefAU wrote:

Wheatfield wrote:

lanefAU wrote:

Terrorists abide to no laws, you must always be one step ahead of them.

In other words, become a lawless terrorist yourself. So much for the moral high ground and defending our way of life.

It is a duty of care of any country to protect its citizens from outside attacks. If you have already committed terrorist attacks against innocent citizens of a country in land or abroad, you must be stop before more innocent victims get killed. There is nothing about moral ground here, more duty of care. For me the right of innocent victims comes first not the terrorist.

And from the sound of it, you aren't too concerned about who is labeled a terrorist, or what proof is required before labeling someone a terrorist prior to whacking them.

Well, many in Middle East would tell you that Bin Laden was not responsible of any attacks against the US. So he has been labelled a terrorist wrongly

Passing into the realm of the absurd, are we?

Many people would say that Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was not only not responsible for any attacks against the USA, but was also an American citizen. Was he labeled a terrorist rightly?

Read for yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Aulaqi

-- hide signature --

www.pbase.com/dond
Don

Don_D's gear list:Don_D's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS 40D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow