Recent Experience with Nikon Product Service (phone) regarding D600 Sensor Problem

Started Feb 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
Prairie Pal
Senior MemberPosts: 2,232Gear list
Like?
small claims court
In reply to Nikonfan99, Feb 10, 2013

Nikonfan99 wrote: The end user lost this one. Next time (upgrade time) I will be either switching brands or waiting a year to see what faults the new product has. I jumped too soon on the d600 and my lesson is learned.

+1.  My game plan for lens purchases has completely changed with the anticipation of switching brands in the future.

As far as the class action suit goes, I believe that there is far more chance of satisfaction if individuals look into their local "small claims court" with low cost legal council.  I know different juristictions have different guidelines as to the dollar limit.  If Nikon is forced to send a representative to each and every small claims hearing, they may soon start settling instead.  But I still maintain that the great equalizer is You-Tube and a well organized campain of well documented contributors.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow