Panasonic FZ200 VS Canon SX50 VS Fuji H550EXR....

Started Feb 10, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Randell Tober
Regular MemberPosts: 136Gear list
Like?
Panasonic FZ200 VS Canon SX50 VS Fuji H550EXR....
Feb 10, 2013

Hi,

So in a nut shell- from what I gather the Canon SX50 is slowww…. The Panasonic FZ200 has a faulty sensor, feels like it’s a cheap build and the Fuji HS50EXR falls somewhere in between the two- with a possabilty of quality issues.

I sold my Canon 30D after not being able to reacquire the 2.8 lens I used to be able to afford. Just wasn’t happy with the 80-200 F4 capabilities. Once you’ve had a 2.8 it’s hard to be happy with anything else. Which is why I immediately became interested in the FZ200…

But after looking at many forum posts, I’m not sure on which direction I should go.

Light is a big issue where I live. I like taking occasional fast shoots along with an eagle here and there, but as everyone else IQ is very important too.

SO? :o Would apperciate views/ opinions. If you suggest a model not listed, I prefer to stay with a camera that has a decent range- doesn't have to be a super zoom but 200mm on.

Thanks

Randell Tober's gear list:Randell Tober's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 30D Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H55
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow