Case of Sigma, DP3 Merrill, SPP 5.5

Started Feb 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
Joseph S Wisniewski
Forum ProPosts: 33,978Gear list
Like?
Trolling both sides?
In reply to Guido FORRIER, Feb 10, 2013

Guido FORRIER wrote:

not the best photographer : a boat is sinking , statue not in focus as the focus is on the back scene , etc ...

no full size photo's but i see :

- yellow/green skin tones

- 2 x green/magenta blotches in hair

- can i see a magenta spot + green corners in the tarmac ? i did not expect that with a small tele lens .

i was looking forward to come back to sigma but NO : IQ need to be more than resolution at low iso .

sorry ,

No, you are not sorry, in the slightest. You are not expressing your own opinions here, Guido: you are making statements calculated to cause as much offense as possible. Your anti-Foveon trolling today is no different than your  previous anti-Bayer trolling.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50690153

Except that you seem to have earned that something as extreme as your "Bayer died and Bayer sensors are dying (at least i hope so )" comment puts you in danger of getting your sorry troll self banned from dpReview entirely.

-- hide signature --

Rahon Klavanian 1912-2008. Armenian genocide survivor, amazing cook, scrabble master, and loving grandmother. You will be missed. Ciao! Joseph www.swissarmyfork.com

Joseph S Wisniewski's gear list:Joseph S Wisniewski's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Nikon D90 Nikon D2X Nikon D3 Nikon D100 +43 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow