What you guys think?

Started Feb 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
Tord S Eriksson
Senior MemberPosts: 1,950Gear list
Like?
Re: What you guys think?
In reply to mustafa604, Feb 10, 2013

mustafa604 wrote:

I already have a d90 with 18-105 lens and 50 1.8 lens. I'm looking for smaller camera for my wife for valentines days so she can fit on her purse easily. I was leaning towards Sony nex line first than price change my mind to nikon v1 camera I see pretty amazing pictures taken with it in this forum. What you guys think should I get the v1 or something else. I can get it price match for 399$ with 10mm lens and 10-30 lens. I will be buying today leaving to downtown in 2 hours please share your thoughts.

How did it go?! The V1 + the 18.5 is hard to beat with any camera system, when it comes to fast operation and sharp pictures! Someone mentioned NEX as an alternative, but not all NEX (like my 5N) has a flash built-in, so that makes it similar to the V1 in that respect!

My most used kit is the V1 with the 18.5, plus my NEX-5n with the Zeiss 1.8/24, while the full format stays home, most of the time ;-)!

-- hide signature --

tord (at) mindless (dot) com

Tord S Eriksson's gear list:Tord S Eriksson's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Pentax K-x Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D600 Nikon 1 V2 +22 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow