ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Iceman1973
Regular MemberPosts: 163
Like?
DP2M First Shots
Feb 10, 2013

HI Everyone,

It has been a pleasure using the DP2M. I've not put it to much use as the weather's not been on my side (dark when I start work, dark when I leave) and the cameras still showing me the ropes... But from what I see, I really like it. I'm prepared to deal and put up with the quirks and slow operation - it rewards some great results.

I've snapped a few of my 5 year old (he's always my test subject for camera testing - and he's had enough of it as his dad changes cameras like every season) Not taken any composiotion into consideration but just saw the light and snapped.

Aperture Pri - Centre weigheted - PP in SPP->tiff to LR4->Colourefex Pro, Silverefex Pro, and a hint of Kodak Elite Colour 200 via DXO Filmpack on the colour ones.

(SPP is PITA getting WB correct, the rest I have patience for)

I love how black and white shapes with the images this sensor outputs (after PP). And now I'm only carrying the Fuji X10 and DP2M in my bag - hands down the 2 best cameras I've ever used...

CC and advice / guidance always appreciated. 

PP in ColourEfex Pro only.

Thank you for viewing.

Regards
IM

Fujifilm X10 Sigma DP2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow